Monday, September 29, 2008

Welcome!

I have people call me all the time needing last minute Scentsy gifts and/or product for their own homes. Here is a super easy way for you to see exactly what I have in stock and ready for purchase! Feel free to browse and let me know what you need. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about a particular warmer, scent, package, etc. Leave a comment on this site with your name and email address and I will get back to you or else email me at lyns0808@yahoo.com. Happy Scentsy Shopping!!

3 comments:

Pepper Lovin! said...

hey lyndsey,

It's rachel( bradshaw) bostock. I was told by a lady in my ward that you sell I am so excited. Where do you live so that I can come by and get some? email me

rachbos44@yahoo.com

Miller Family said...

Hi Lynsey,
I am interested in a starter kit. Could you email me or call? Thanks!
~Jackie
480-664-0778
jackiemiller77@yahoo.com

Danica said...

Hey do you make y our own rice flour in a wheat grinder? Do you use brown rice or white rice. How do you eat out? I'm having a hard time thinking of things to make or what to do when we go out of town this summer. If you have anymore suggestions I'd love the help!